Monday, September 8, 2008

An Unbelievable Mistake

Zinedine Zidan is the greatest fantasista in the football world. He used to the captain of France national team, and led to World cup conquest.However, he made an unbelievable mistake. Zidane head butted Materazzi while playing a the final in World cup, Germany. So I would like to describe why Zidane headbutted Materazzi. First, let me explain the situation before this accident. I saw this scene many times by You Tube. After play was restarted, once Materazzi hold Zidane, and Zidane said something to Materazzi. When Zidane began to run, Materazzi responded to Zidane, and suddenly Zidane looked back to Materazzi. Finally Zidane made an unbelievable mistake. The cause of this accident was considered as the discrimination against Zidane and Materazzi insulted his sister. An Italian news paper revealed Materazzi statement to Zidane that I want your sister than your uniform. After, World Cup Final, Germany, Zidane admitted his statement to Materazzi that if you want my uniform so much, I will give you my uniform after the match. I think, this statement is the begging of this confrontation between Zidane and Materazzi. However, it is impossible to guess there talking after the first remark of Zidane. The only way to know the truth of confrontation between Zidane and Materazzi is to wait. Why we have to wait? Because, Materazzi is still playing as the top level player. I think, Materazzi wont talk about there confrontation in detail. The time will solves everything. After Materazzi retires, he would publish his autobiography, must write about what he was saying to Zidane. We have to wait to know the truth until Materazzi will publish his autography

11 comments:

double.k said...

It was un unbelivable event for me too.
The greatest player's retirement was the greatest too!

ryota said...

It was really nice remake!! Thanks to this video, I can remember how daring news that was.

Shiori said...

Recently I am interested in watching soccer. So I've not watched the scene. I enjoyed watching this parody video!!

misa said...

When I watched this scene in TV, I was very surprised!!
I heard the reason why he head-butted: he was told about his race.
So I wonder everyone do not discriminate and is not discriminated against anyone in the world.

G.G.SATOH said...

Is it a bow?
Really funny!

Anonymous said...

Very funny video! The trouble surprised soccer fan in all over the world. I like he, so I was surprised and shocked.

miyabean said...

This is interesting!
Is this Yuu's idea?

sayuri said...

It was so surprising thing. so,This subject was reported by mass media.
It was so impressive game for me.

shizuka said...

This video is reproduced comically. So I enjoyed watching this video. It's very nice.

TARO said...

I really enjoyed your video. I can not understand why he did such a thing in world cup.

mai said...

It is a very interesting video. I want to watch it more!