Friday, September 5, 2008

Why the national team of Japan is so weak?


I am Japanese football otaku, and I love football very much. However, when I see the match that the national team of Japan is defeated, I will become so sad.

Recently, in Beijing Olympic, Football Men, our national team could not have a good result, they were defeated in the preliminary group. I was disappointed by this result.

Because, I am afraid of the declining of Japanese football, I would like to write about how to solve the declining of Japanese football.

First, I think, Japanese football style is out of date. Because, modern football requires the amount of movement. For example, when foreign football team tries to get score, a lot of attackers rush into penalty area. In contrast, when Japanese football team tries to get score, a few attackers rush into penalty area. This means Japanese players don't run so much.

As you know, the ability of Japanese footballer is inferior to the level of European and South America footballer. Moreover, foreign players always run more than Japanese players.

In this situation, how can we compete against foreign football teams????

My suggestion for Japanese football is that run more than foreign players. But don't misunderstand, I didn't say that Japanese footballer should run all the time during the match.

Japanese footballer should run a lot at the attack and the defense and try to control the match. For example, if you think this is a chance, attracters should run al lot to rush into penalty area. Whether taking score or not is not important. If failed to take score, run a lot to prevent error. If succeeded to taking score, you should try to play safety.
After taking score, possessing ball at own court is very useful to control the match.

I think, this is the ideal team whom Ivica Osim tried to realize, and Japanese footballer must not forget the lessen of Osim.

No comments: